Fried Rice With Tuna

I came up with this recipe, because I did not feel like going to the grocery store and had to improvise with things I had. So I used the following:

Ingredients (2 persons):

-180g long grain rice
-1 finely diced carrot
-2 small fresh green chilies (use chili powder as a substitute)
-1 clove of garlic
-1/2 tsp. of peppercorns (preferably mixed color)
-1 tsp. of coriander seeds
-1 tsp. of paprika powder
-1 small can tuna

Cook the rice and the diced carrots in salted water, slightly less than the time stated on the package (1 minute less, or al dente). While the rice is cooking, grind the peppercorns and coriander seeds. Remove the seeds from the chilies and chop them. Also chop the garlic. Now you have everything prepared. Wait until the rice is cooked and strain well. Fry both garlic and chilies for just 20-30s, then add the ground spices. Fry for further 20-30s and add the rice. Add the paprika powder and turn the heat on. Fry the rice as you constantly turn it over so that it gets fried well. This takes about 2 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with fresh coriander or chopped parsley.

Comments

Shen said…
can you enable rss or the atom feed for your blog.

I would check it more often.
Boris said…
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have enabled the Atom feed. Later on I may also enable RSS feed, but I have to check some details on how to do it.